Sunday, August 12, 2012

Life---> Choose a better bus!

Because of a foundation interview , I had to take bus to KL yesterday.

I took bus "transnational" which has a better service and better driver...

Of course everything went on smoothly , the interview was alright.. And everything was just fine..

Until the day (today) I wanted to come bac to from KL. too bad, transnational bus has only one bus to alorstar which is at 10pm.. And I was there at 3:30pm , waiting to go home..

I have no choice but to buy other bus ticket, which is 4pm to SP... A bus called "Super ****", which is so not nice!

First, bus ticket 4pm, bus reach at 4;30pm...
Second, passenger which suppose to go to butterworth switch to another bus during the rest stop.left only 3 passengers including me who wanted to go to SP..
Third, BUT they still stopped at butterworth!!! FOr ONE HOUR!!
Fourth, they stopped at a tol, ask 3 of us get down... Why... Cause the driver wanted to rush back home.. How bout 3 of us... His boss going to use a CAR to send us to busstop! And I was the only girl that! What!!!!

I told myself, anything happen , just jump off from the car..

Luckily, god bless, I reached home safely...

Next time, choose only TRANSNATIONAL bus! Punctual and the drivers are good!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!! What a interesting story u got!!!!' funnnnnnnny bus!!!! Luckily they still bring u back instead of dumping 3 of u!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete