Sunday, November 21, 2010

My BIrthday tat day!!

Sweat! today is my birthday~yeah!! the sun wake me up this morning~haiz....

then i go n hav lunch with celine and lawrence n mingzhi~johnyee message me saying that he going to fetch me at 12.30pm. i thought that we will go anywhere nice play.. so i wear beautifully n even make up ha~ yeah, happily go out.. ah ce is standing out there,  with a smile, saying bye bye to me... but i din suspect anything... once i get into the car, kk n leong "go take ur sport shoe".... huh???? sport shoe..!???? din suspect anything oso i take my shoe and lets depart.... yeah~lets go.... EMM!!! after a long journey, we reach....... GUNUNG JERAi!!!!!!! erm erm.... climbing with this nice cloth>?>??? huh?>??  i HATE CLIMBING~ !!!argh~so tiring~

food that they prepare


yeah yeah!!

then after we come down, we go for WATERFALL~~ yeah! i din prepare cloth so i quite scare to join them in water... ! but they keep on splashing me with the cold water!!! ar... DUN CARE LIAO!!!!!!!!!! PlaY WATER PLAY WATER!!!!!! YEAH~





after play, we eat!!! we are so healthy , eat fruits and drink milk~

yeah, after that go tesco KFC makan!!!!


yeah!!! wen go bac to my house, i din realize any unusual, the only i think i wan to do is SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! my BED!!!! suddenly saw present in my room...oh.... "SURPRISE'..somebody shout  n ran out....many people run out suddenly from the toilet~~~wow~~~so many people n many present!!! touched touched touched!!!!! my bes birthday!!!
thanks to ah xian grandma

yeeling made one...cool


johnyee cool movie

sinwoi n shingning!

my first bear in my whole life

from ah ce,xian, keanhong

from kk n johnyee~


No comments:

Post a Comment