Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Pau....

receive a call from my dear Pau.... but i ask her to end her call,skype is cheaper.... dear pau... i know u hav a lot of stress there.... but this is the first time u call me and cry... this make me worry,i was prepared to go for dinner by the time u call me,but i decide to stay with u... well, i am not good in advising people, so i only can listen to wat u said.... i dun understand ur situation, i will nvr do,cuz i am not u, if i said that i understand u,is a insult to u.... but i know u are sad and stress, the most important point.... dun b sad for those who are not worth... this world is full of mystery u know...people that u think is good might not be that nice,people that giv u bad impression might amaze u one day.... this is wat happen to me.... well,but for me, i am glad that everything is over, n i hav a bunch of good good fren with me....^^  i know u will too... dun expect to much from the others, u treat people good,means u had do ur part ( my fren teach me de), if they dont appreciate it, then juz let it go, u cant do anything.. is their lost for not appreciate ur kindnesss...  quality is more important than quantity,. fren that known for years,if till now,the friendship is still hang at the basic stage, then they are not the fren that belong to quality, if a fren that u only know for months, but u u are feeling great with him or her, then he or she is the one with quality... time doesnt mean eveything, times doesnt decide a frenship, it depends on how u get along with...

well, i hope u done ur project well!!!! u r always the ultimate pau is the world that no one can defeat~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment