Saturday, October 16, 2010

i am pissed off!

few days ago i called to Kamal bookstore shop to order books.not only 1 books, but a lot, almost 40 books..

1St day, i ordered books at the first call,the second call on that day,the man in charge gave me a total number of payment. then,i asked for price list. well,i need to collect money from the other for the payment. he asked me to called bac afterwards. i followed what he said,so i called again for the third time. he said he cant give me the in-voice.then,he asked me to email him the order,so that he could reply me for the in-voice. i called again and told them that i already sent an email.but till now,no mesage from kamal shown in my mail inbox.

the second day,i called and told them i was waiting for their reply and asked for send to my inbox as soon as possible. they said they will call me bac but my phone never rang on that day.

well,i understand that kamal bookstore is very busy and might forget about customer order. that is fine with me,so,for their convenience and also for my convenience , i asked my cousin to go to the shop just to buy books. but they told my cousin that their boss is not there,couldnt give me a price for the 40 books. then i called back again told them that, my cousin is already there, they should hav prepare the books that i order 3days ago. i told them before that i will ask my cousin to b there to check for the books. but the answet i get is wait, then they off my call.

i am so pissed off that i feel like want to mail them n complaint complaint complaint!!! what a customer service is that! shit... then i called them again and started to raise up my voice. then only they know HOW TO CALL ME BAC!!!!! luckily i havnt finish writing the mail that i am planning to write to complaint about them.....


kamal bookstore is a very good bookstore because they provides books for the medical students where we are very very appreciate of. but i hope the service can be improved not only for the customer,but also for their own reputation.

1 comment: