Friday, April 8, 2011

笨蛋!!

我很笨!!!
今天考试,short answer question明明就是四题选两题,long answer question两题选一题.

我尽然苯到题目都忘了看,把四题short answer question全做了!!!
到了要交考卷的时候:
lecturer: where is your question paper?
me: here is it..
lecturer: which is the question u do?
me: i written down here already (pointed at 1,2,3,4)
lecturer: u did all four?? which two questions did u pick?
me: har???????? ><
再看回考卷! CHOOSE TWO TO ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: (shit)...oops,sorry,dr.
拿过纸张,把两题的答案给割掉,心好痛!!!
me: here u r,doctor..
lecturer: thank you...

一走出考场,
捶心肝!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lukily u managed to finish the long question as well...if not it would be even worse..

    *hugs* <3

    i wonder why everytime i nid to comment twice and my msg will just pop out...weird..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? is it my blogger setting problem?
    lol...today ws crazy,my fren all said i crazy,i feng liao...is not that i want to..ha

    ReplyDelete