Friday, April 22, 2011

CLUBBING~~

又是一年一度的CLUBBING TIME~
yeah~ the first time i went was during my second year April,
now second time, third year April again...ahah.. what a coincidence...ha~
this year,MOIS,after a renovation, it appear with a brand new stage and decoration~
oh man ,i miss the dance so so much~

haha~ kind of avoiding the camera the whole day,better dun spoil my good good image~lolx..
dance is so much fun~ but i juz hate the part where there are guys who we dunno keep on come to us,trying to mix with us~
hello,i come for dance,not to let u hav TAUFu on me~

but anyway, dance make me sweat and tired..ha~
we went back on emm,3pm like that... with 3 Drinkers sleep soundly in the car,,,ha~ which is johnyee,christine and micky~ lolx...
luckily we pass the 2 road block,if not ,we might be having kari rice as supper d~ haha~

dance dance,i should go n learn some dance~ wait for me~ hahaha~!!





No comments:

Post a Comment