Monday, May 9, 2011

HOLIDAY~

i did nothing during my holiday except for hanging out with friend and also photo shoot session...ha

a sis who i miss a lot,khaw wern ting... we go to alorstar mall , have a walk,watch movie, have our dinner and gossip about that stupid bitch,gossip bout other... what to do,she is the one who are near to me for me to hug...

she might appear to be my girlfriend in those stranger's eyes...
ha...
y? cuz we hold hand during our walk in the mall... n when we are watching movie <THOR>, we kind of like hugging each other..ha!! is too cold inside,we need to hug each other .. ha~

anyhow,i enjoy the day with her... she is such a great sis of mine...without her,my life would be miserable..

my holiday plan ruined anyway... i plan a lot,but non of them become true...

n my photo-shoot,well,it is a good experience...but being a model is juz too hard...ha ~tired...







1 comment: