Thursday, May 5, 2011

IS HOLIDAY~~!!

at last,i finish my exam,thou is kind of GG...
ha... thou is EXAM,but the examiner teach me more than the question i answer...
what is the mark i will get? i hav no idea...

WHAT IMPORTANT is HOLIDAY!!!!

n someone spoil my mood... thanks to that bitch...
a bitch,who  only know how to use people as tool..
when she needs help,we help her,when WE need help,she off the phone...
WHAT THE.... YOU SUCK!!! i had nvr met this kind of people in my life...
U R THE FIRST! BE PROUD!!!!
n this is the first time i am so angry till i scold someone as BITCH,BE PROUD U!!!!
ARGH~juz cant release my anger towards her...


WHO CARES..
HOLIDAYS~
hav a nice meal in indian kopitiam,,, at last,i use my hand to eat...ha! waiting for a long time since years...
then at night,we went to a new japanese restaurant... thou is expensive,but honestly saying,is YUMMY~
n the boss is such a sweet guy,he give us discount~ha













1 comment: